Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Centralised Recruitment Notification 2014-15 for the post(s) of
- Junior Engineer Group – Grade Pay of Rs 4200/- (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant); and
- Senior Section Engineer Group – Grade Pay of Rs 4600/- (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent)
RRB Centralised Employment Notification Number 02/2014
Mode of Application: Online
Most Important Dates:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 20-September-2014
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 19-October-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination for Junior Engineer Group of Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant): 14-December-2014
- Tentative Date of Written Examination for Senior Engineer Group of Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Senior Section Engineer, and Chief Depot Material Superintendent): 21-December-2014
Name of the Posts and corresponding Vacancies:
1. Senior Section Engineer: 1798 Posts
2. Chief Depot Material Superintendent: 52 Posts
3. Junior Engineer: 3967 Posts
4. Depot Material Superintendent: 105 Posts
5. Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 179 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-January-2015:
- For Posts of Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 35 years.
- For Posts of Junior Engineer, and Depot Material Superintendent: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
- Senior Section Engineer: Selected candidates for this position will received a pay scale of 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.
- Chief Depot Material Superintend: Selected candidates for this position will received a pay scale of 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.
- Junior Engineer: Selected candidates for this position will received a pay scale of 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Selected candidates for this position will received a pay scale of 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-.
- Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: Selected candidates for this position will received a pay scale of 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ OBC Male Category will have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment by means of Challan form in SBI Branch, OR Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip in SBI Branch (service charges apply) OR can be also paid fee through online using Net Banking or debit/ credit card (service charges apply for all banks, other than SBI).
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities, and EBC Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis written Test [Written Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs], followed by Document verification.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of RRBs (Any one of all participating RRBs), separately for SSE and/or JE group.
- No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRBs.
- The candidates are suggested to take the printout copies of online completed application form for future references.
For more detail on this recruitment such as breakout of vacancies by various RRBs and Categories, relaxation in age limit, required minimum educational qualification, detail selection process, syllabus of written examination, details regarding RRBs Website Address, Local Language Options, and Tentative Examination Centres, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification here RRB Centralised Employment Notification 2014-2015
Post Author: Priyanka Singh