Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), Ministry of Railways, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Chief Law Assistant/ Law Assistant, Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer (English/ Hindi), Junior Translator, Librarian, Staff & Welfare Inspector, Library Information Assistant, Catering Inspector/ Assistant Catering Manager/ Catering Supervisor / Assistant Canteen Manager, Horticulture Supervisor/ Inspector/ Field Man, Commercial/ Head Cook, Publicity Inspector, Finger Print Examiner, Scientific Supervisor/ Assistant, Photographer, Artist, Lab Assistant, Assistant Master/ Mistress, Primary/ Graduate/ Post Graduate Teacher vacancies.
RRB Centralised Employment Notification Number 03/2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-November-2014 by 17:30 Hrs
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 25-November-2014 by 17:30 Hrs
- Date of Written Examination for Sr.No:1, 2, 3, 4, 17, 18, 19, 20, and all teacher categories positions: 11-January-2015
- Date of Written Examination for All other positions: 18-January-2015
Name of Posts and corresponding Vacancies:
Various Railway Recruitment Boards participated in hiring below mentioned positions;
1. Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer (Hindi): 376 Vacancies
2. Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer (English): 599 Vacancies
3. Chief Law Assistant/ Law Assistant: 43 Vacancies
4. Junior Translator (Hindi): 82 Vacancies
5. Staff & Welfare Inspector: 56 Vacancies
6. Librarian: 02 Vacancies
7. Library Information Assistant: 04 Vacancies
8. Catering Inspector (Commercial)/ Catering Inspector Grade-II/ Catering Inspector/ Catering Supervisor Grade-I: 60 Vacancies
9. Catering Inspector/ Assistant Catering Manager/ Catering Supervisor Grade-III/ Assistant Canteen Manager: 49 Vacancies
10. Commercial Cook/ Head Cook: 17 Vacancies
11. Horticulture Supervisor/ Horticulture Inspector: 08 Vacancies
12. Field Man (Horticulture): 01 Vacancy
13. Publicity Inspector: 04 Vacancies
14. Senior Publicity Inspector: 03 Vacancies
15. Finger Print Examiner: 06 Vacancies
16. Photographer: 01 Vacancy
17. Scientific Supervisor Ergonomics & Training: 02 Vacancies
18. Scientific Supervisor Psycho: 02 Vacancies
19. Scientific Assistant Grade-I (Training): 01 Vacancy
20. Artist (Psycho): 01 Vacancy
21. Lab Assistant-III (Workshop): 06 Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Board Allahabad separately hiring for these positions along with above mentioned (From Position Number 01 to 21);
22. Trained Graduate Teacher (English): 02 Vacancies
23. Trained Graduate Teacher (Science): 01 Vacancy
24. Primary Teacher (PRT): 10 Vacancies
25. Assistant Mistress (PGT) Chemistry: 01 Vacancy
26. Assistant Master (PGT) Geography: 01 Vacancy
27. Assistant Mistress (PGT) History: 01 Vacancy
Railway Recruitment Board Chennai separately hiring for these positions along with above mentioned (From Position Number 01 to 21);
28. Teacher Grade-I (Biology): 01 Vacancy
29. Teacher Grade-II (English): 01 Vacancy
30. Teacher Grade-II (Mathematics): 01 Vacancy
31. Teacher Grade-II (Physical Training Instructor): 03 Vacancies
32. Teacher Grade-IV (English): 04 Vacancies
33. Teacher Grade-IV (Science): 04 Vacancies
34. Teacher Grade-IV (Mathematics): 05 Vacancies
35. Teacher Grade-IV (History): 03 Vacancies
36. Teacher Grade-IV (Economics): 02 Vacancies
37. Teacher Grade-IV (Commerce): 03 Vacancies
38. Teacher Grade-IV (Tamil Language): 02 Vacancies
39. Primary Teacher (PRT): 29 Vacancies
40. Post Graduate Teacher (Mathematics): 01 Vacancy
Railway Recruitment Board Malda separately hiring for these positions along with above mentioned (From Position Number 01 to 21);
41. Craft Teacher: 01 Vacancy
42. Music Teacher: 01 Vacancy
43. Post Graduate Teacher (Physics): 01 Vacancy
44. Post Graduate Teacher (History): 01 Vacancy
45. Post Graduate Teacher (Arts): 01 Vacancy
46. Physical Training Instructor: 01 Vacancy
47. Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry): 01 Vacancy
48. Teacher Grade-IV/ Malayalam Language: 01 Vacancy
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ OBC Male Category will have to pay Rs.100/- as examination fee.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/ Minorities, and EBC Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment through crossed Demand Draft drawn at the main branch of any of Nationalised bank; OR through crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Assistant Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board of concerned RRB as mentioned below.
- Bank Draft/ IPO should be payable at the place where RRB concerned is situated.
- Candidates may also pay the fee through e payment at any of the computerized post office across India into RRB manual account. In that case, the original receipt should be attached with application form.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis written Test (Objective multiple type choice questions of 90 minutes duration) [Written Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs], followed by Document verification.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with requested demand draft/ IPO/ Original post office receipt, one identical colour photograph of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm pasted on the application form, attested copies of educational qualification certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificate, medical certificate, NOC, and other relevant documents through ordinary post to the concerned address as given below.
For complete detail on this recruitment as breakout of vacancies by various RRBs and Categories, age limit, relaxation in age limit, required minimum educational qualification, detail selection process, syllabus of written examination, details regarding RRBs Website Address, Local Language Options, and Tentative Examination Centres, required medical standards, and other important guidelines, please refer to official advertisement from Indian Railways here RRBs Centralised Recruitment 03-2014.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh