Railway Jobs 2014 – Indian Railways Invites Massive Opening Through Centralized Recruitment Of RRBs
Centralized Employment Notice No: 04/2014
The Indian Railway has advertised opening for 951 numbers of vacancies (Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist, Audiometry Technician, Cardiology Technician, Cath Lab Technician, Dental Hygienist, Dietician, District Extension Educator, ECG Technician, Haemo Dialysis Technician, Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III, Lab Assistant Grade-II, Lab Superintendent Grade-III, Male Field Worker, Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician, Optometrist, Pharmacist-III, Physiotherapist, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, and X-Ray Technician).
Most Important Dates:
Date of Notification: November 01, 2014
Opening Date of submission of Application: November 01, 2014
Closing Date of submission of Application: December 01, 2014 up-to 23.59 hrs
Payment of Fee Through Online Mode: November 01, 2014 to December 01, 2014
Payment of Fee Through Offline Mode: November 03, 2014 to December 28, 2014
Exam Date: February 08, 2015
Note: Written Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
Total Number of Vacancies: 951
Category Number, Name of the Post, and corresponding Vacancies:
- 1- Staff Nurse: 438 Vacancies
- 2- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III: 227 Vacancies
- 3- Pharmacist-III: 168 Vacancies
- 4- ECG Technician: 06 Vacancies
- 5- Radiographer: 25 Vacancies
- 6- Lab Assistant Grade-II: 26 Vacancies
- 7- Lab Superintendent Grade-III: 31 Vacancies
- 8- Haemo Dialysis Technician: 01 Vacancy
- 9- Cardiology Technician: 04 Vacancies
- 10- Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist: 01 Vacancy
- 11- Physiotherapist: 09 Vacancies
- 12- District Extension Educator: 03 Vacancies
- 13- Dietician: 03 Vacancies
- 14- Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician: 01 Vacancy
- 15- Male Field Worker: 01 Vacancy
- 16- Dental Hygienist: 01 Vacancy
- 17- Optometrist: 02 Vacancies
- 18- Audiometry Technician: 02 Vacancies
- 19- X-Ray Technician: 01 Vacancy
- 20- Cath Lab Technician: 01 Vacancy
There will be no application fees for Scheduled communities as SC, ST, backward communities (Non Creamy Layer only), Women, Persons with Disabilities, and economically weaker sections whose household income is less than Rs.50000 per annum.
For Unreserved/ OBC male candidates not coming within the exempted categories will have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode by using internet banking or debit/credit cards, or through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
The selection will be carried out in two phases:
- Written Examination
- Interview and/ or Verification of Original Documents
- The candidates have the liberty to choose their preferred language (English/ Hindi/ Regional Language) for appearing the written test.
- There will be negative marking and for every 3 wrong answers 1 mark will be subtracted from the obtained mark.
- There is provision for applying for multiple posts and through separate and common application form. However, the candidates may do so while taking into consideration that the written examination will be held on the same day at the all India level.
Medical Fitness Test:
Depending upon the merit basis selection the candidates have to undergo a Medical Fitness Test prior to their final appointment.
How to Apply: ONLINE MODE ONLY
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for a particular post to any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of concerned RRB.
Applicants are suggested to submit ONLINE application separately, for the post(s) of that RRB to which he/she wants to apply. For that examination fee, if applicable, has to be paid separately as well.
For more detail on this recruitment such as participating RRBs, Railway Zones [website address and telephone numbers, local languages choice, tentative exam towns], Pay Scale, Category wise number of vacancies, Age limit, education qualification required, reservation in age limit, steps to submit online application, detail recruitment and selection process, list of documents for verification purpose, hall ticket, and other important guidelines please refer to official advertisement from RRB here RRB Centralised Recruitment Notification 04-2014.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh