North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2013 For Group D Pay Band-1 of Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1800
Employment notice no. 02/2013 (Gr-D)
North-East Frontier (NF) Railway is among the 16 zones into which the Indian Railway has been divided. Since the beginning of the history of Indian Railway, there had been an urgent need for the constructing of the network of railways in the North Eastern part of India. Even though it is not as big as other railway zones in the country, yet it is having the significance of being the track with picturesque locations and hilly terrains.
With its recent announcement, NF Railway has notified vacancies against various positions of Group D posts with the Pay Scale of PB-1 in the range of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.1800 to be filled up in merit basis.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
- Last date for physical/ postal (through ordinary post only) submission of application form: 21-Oct-2013 till 1730 Hours
- Last date for submission from applicants of Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 05-Nov-2013 till 1730 Hours
Nature of the Vacancies: Group D
Number of Vacancies: 1230 vacancies (SC-142, ST-71, OBC-256 & UR-479 and out of total PWD-36, 12 each for OH, VH and HH and Ex-Servicemen-246)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for a Pay Band – 1 of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800
- Other facilities as admissible by the N-E Frontier Railway
- A candidate must have completed 10th Standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized board to be eligible for these posts.
- The applying candidate must be within 18-33 years as on 01-Jan-2014. However, the upper age is relaxable for reserved categories, Widow, Divorcee, Ex-Service persons and Residents of J&K
- Matriculation/10th pass certificate issued by recognized Education Boards will be accepted as Proof of Age only
- General Unreserved categories and OBC: Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred only)
- For SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, Women, Minorities, Ex-Serviceman & Economically Backward Communities: Fees exempted.
- The examination fees must only be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order from any Post office drawn in favour of FA & CAO, N.F. Railway and payable at GPO, Guwahati
- Any other mode of payment will not be accepted
- The IPO must have been purchased after the date of publication of advertisement
- The selection procedure will consist of written examinations
- On the basis of marks obtained in the written exams, candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Candidates will be further shortlisted in order of merit and called for verification of original certificates and identity
- After the verification of all relevant originals of passed candidates, the candidates shall be subjected to Medical Examination
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through prescribed format available at the website of the NF Railway Recruitment Cell at www.nfr.railnet.gov.in.
- The application must be typed or computer printed on one side of a Good quality A4 size 85 GSM paper on single side only
- The applicant need to fill the form in his own handwriting only
- The signature and photograph must be placed appropriately
- The candidates must use blue/ black ball point pen to fill up the application
- The application must be filled up either in Hindi or in English
Where to send the Application:
The application completed in all respect and attached with all requisite documents (properly attested), must be secured in an envelope super-scribed as “Applications for Gr. D posts, Northeast Frontier Railway” and should be submitted by hand/ ordinary post to the address mentioned below, so as to reach by the last date specified:
Railway Recruitment Cell
N.F Railway, Station Colony
Pan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam (PIN 781001)
a) Application received without proper enclosures shall be rejected summarily
b) Attested copies of documents as applicable should be enclosed only
c) Original Certificates SHOULD NOT be enclosed with the application
d) Any certificate, photograph etc. received separately, subsequently to the receipt of the application will not be entertained
e) The RRC will take strict action against candidates found guilty of misconduct
f) Those who have been debarred from appearing RRB/RRC examinations, need not apply for these vacancies
g) The decision of the Railway Recruitment Cell will be final and Binding on the candidates.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh