East Coast Railway invites application from eligible candidates who are active members of Bharat Scouts & Guides for recruitment against Scouts & Guides quota in East Coast Railway.
Last Date for receipt of application: December 30, 2013
Name of the Post: Scouts & Guides Quota
Total Number of Vacancies: 08
Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/- or Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
- For the posts in Grade pay Rs.1, 900/-: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 Years for unreserved candidates, 33 years for OBC, 35 Years for SC/ST candidates.
- For the posts in Grade pay Rs.1, 800/-: Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 Years for unreserved candidates, 36 years for OBC, 38 Years for SC/ST candidates.
For UR and OBC male candidates: Rs.40/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO).
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board, and ITI.
Selection Process: Written Test, Personality test/ interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with all necessary documents in Drop Box placed at the respective office premises.
Whom the application should be addressed & sent to
- ECoR Hqs: The Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment), 2nd Floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017.
- KUR: The Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway, Khurda Road Division, Po-Jatni, Distt-Khurda, Odisha – 752050.
- SBP: The Divisional Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway, Sambalpur Division, Po-Modipara, Sambalpur, Odisha – 768002.
- WAT: The Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway, Waltair Division, Po-Dondaparthy, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh – 530004
For more information on this recruitment such as age limit, educational qualification, syllabus and much more, please refer to official advertisement from East Coast Railway, here www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1385973487352-SG2013-14Notification.pdf
Post Author: Priyanka Singh