East Central Railway (ECR) invites eligible candidates for the Group C posts and Group D posts under Scouts & Guide Quota.
- Last Date for submission of Application: June 24, 2013
- Last Date for submission of Application (far flung areas): July 08, 2013
- Date for Written Test: September 01, 2013
Name of the Posts:
- In Headquarter Office of E.C. Railway: Group C posts
- In 5-Divisions of ECR : Group D Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 04
Age Limit: As on January 01, 2014
- For Group C: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- For Group D: Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
Educational Qualification: Matriculation and its equivalent and active member of Scouts Organization for at least 03 years in the recent past and should continue to be active.
Application Fee Rs. 40/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in the form of IPO in favour of “FA & CAO, East Central Railway” & payable at Hajipur.
Female/SC / ST, PWD, Minorities and Ex-Serviceman: No fee
- For Group C posts: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000/-
- For Group D Posts: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Selection Process: Written Test, Scout & Guide Qualification over and above the minimum prescribed eligibility condition and Personality Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send application completed in all manners along with Indian Postal order and other required documents, to respective address as mentioned in the advertisement.
Candidates must super scribe “Application against Scouts & Guide Quota”, Employment Notice No. & Community on the top of the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, experience, qualification and much more, please refer to official advertisement from East Central Railway (ECR), here ECR Notification For Group C and Group D Vacancies.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh