Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, invites applications from eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of Executive and Non Executive posts in DMRC. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, group discussion and personal interview followed by medical examination in Executive. Candidates can apply for one post only.
Name of the Post and corresponding Vacancies:
- Executive Cadre Posts [Direct Recruitment- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.]
Asstt. Manager/ Architecture- 05 Posts
Asstt. Manager/ Legal- 01 Post
Asstt. Manager/ Finance- 05 Posts
- Non-Executive Cadre Post [Contractual for a period of Four Years]
Section Officer (Finance)- 03 Posts
Upper Age Limit As on 01-January-2015:
Asstt. Manager/ Architecture- 28 years
Asstt. Manager/ Legal- 31 years
Asstt. Manager/ Finance- 28 years
Section Officer (Finance)- 35 years
- Asstt. Manager/ Architecture- Candidates must be GATE qualified for the year 2014. Candidates should have completed B.Arch with minimum 60% marks from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Asstt. Manager/ Legal- Candidates must have completed LLB with a minimum 60% marks from a Government recognized reputed Institute/ University. Candidates must have Post qualification experience of three years in relevant field is mandatory.
- Asstt. Manager/ Finance- Candidates must have completed CA/ ICWA with minimum 50% marks and with post qualification work experience of one year in relevant field.
- Section Officer (Finance)- Candidates must have completed CA(inter)/ ICWA (inter) with minimum 50% marks with 7 years post qualification experience in relevant field.
For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 150/-
For Unreserved/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 400/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee in form of system generated triplicate SBI Bank challan with Payment Reference Number. State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account Number 33700092265. Applicants are suggested to submit the fee after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate‟s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank. After a minimum of two days from the submission of application fee in Bank, the candidate can log in to our site again and complete the application process.
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Applications: 16-March-2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 16-April-2015
- Last Date for Generation of Bank Challan: 16-April-2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 18-April-2015
- Last Date for Confirming Payment Status: 21-April-2015
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of DMRC, www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
For more detail on this recruitment, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from DMRC, here, http://eapplynew.com/dmrc2015/Document/Advertisement.pdf
Post Author: Priyanka Singh